Tuesday 2 December 2014

OneRepublic - I Lived

I fell in love with this song back in December 2013 and it's one of my all time favourite songs, especially the lyrics.

I think that anyone can relate to this song because it's like a wish and I guess we all wish to live and enjoy every moment, I mean I would be glad to say 'I swear I lived' or 'I did it all'. The official video came up this September and it's absolutely perfect, has such a strong message and story that made me a bit emotional.

Definitely my favourite OneRepublic song


An uplifting song. A song about life that encourages me to make the most of it

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)