Friday 5 December 2014

Youtubers | FunForLouis

YouTube is a huge part of my life and Louis is my favorite youtuber so I couldn't write about youtubers without mentioning him. He's like my treasure, but I think he deserves way more subscribers and everyone should know this awesome guy so here I am sharing my favourite one with you.

I found his channel on august 2013 because of another youtuber and I'm a subscriber since then. I've traveled to England, United States, Mexico, India, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Brazil, China and several other countries without leaving my room and it seems like I know those places so I'm basically traveling through his vlogs.

There's something special about Louis and he definitely has some kind of special connection with life, he seems to be such a humble and down to earth person, always spreading positive vibes and living the adventure and he just amazes me. Louis' the kind of people I want to have in my life and surround myself with so I would love to have him as a friend.

Did you know Louis? If not go follow him and find more about his adventures.


Lots of hugs, A

2 comments:

  1. Louis is one of my favourite youtubers too! It's like he doesn't do it for money, he does it because he genuinely enjoys sharing his adventures with us. I got to meet him in December last year which was so amazing!
    x Erin
    louiseerin.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A FunForLouis fan, yay. I feel that too. You lucky one! I would love to meet him

      Lots of hugs, A

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)