Monday 23 February 2015

Reminders | Be more spontaneous

I'm not particularly spontaneous, but spontaneous people are some of my favourites, I admire them.
 
I tend to think too much about the next thing to do. I think about ridiculous little things, every consequence and so on. It makes me feel in control and I guess I fear losing that. But last week someone said to me 'Everything that you will earn in life is on the other side of that fear', which makes total sense so I really want to start learning to overcome my fears.

I don't even think I like routines but when the opportunity for some spontaneity comes I just can't say 'yes' and I would really just like to say 'yes' to some random opportunities and go with the flow.
I'm the worst at saying 'yes' to last-minute invitations, I hesitate and end up convincing myself I need to do something else.

I remember I felt good on the occasions I allowed myself to be spontaneous and I want more of that in my life.
I want to learn to enjoy and have fun without thinking too much. I want to try different things, taking a risk, step away from my comfort zone. I want to just do something and see where it takes me

So let's

Watercolor banner designed by Laura

This is my task for the week.
I feel it will bring me more joy 

Are you the spontaneous kind of people? Or not really?

Lots of hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)