Wednesday 18 November 2015

Headphones - Uplifting playlist

Sometimes I wake up with an urge to listen to uplifting songs so I use this playlist.
To shake sadness, running, when I attempt to skate or even for when I'm just around doing something and want music on. It gets me moving and pumped up.

Although not all the songs are necessarily "happy", they still make me feel good. Some songs I really like because of they catchy rhythm and others because of the lyrics or both combined.

These songs give me energy and put me in such a good mood that I can't help making some (ridiculous) moves, singing out loud and pretty much jumping around when I hear them.



The list:
Alessia Cara - Wild Things
Avicii - Waiting For Love
Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne - Real Love
Disclosure Ft. Kwabs - Willing & Able
Disclosure Ft. Sam Smith - Omen
Ed Sheeran - Don't
Ed Sheeran - Sing
Ellie Goulding - Burn
Gone in the Sun - Beaches
Hozier - Angel Of Small Death & The Codeine Scene
Hozier - Jackie And Wilson
James Bay - Best Fake Smile
James Bay - Craving
James Bay - Get Out While You Can
James Bay - Let It Go (Bearson Remix)
Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
Jeremy Loops - Skinny Blues
Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself
Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
Kwabs - Walk
KYKO - Mexico
MAGIC! - No Way No
Mapei - Don't Wait
Matt Simons - Catch & Release (Deepend Remix)
MKTO - Classic
MKTO - Thank You
ODESZA - I Play You Listen
OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself
OneRepublic - I Lived
Paramore - Anklebiters
Sam Smith - Restart
Skrillex and Diplo - Where Are Ü Now with Justin Bieber
The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
The Notionaires - Excited Eyes
The Score - Oh My Love
The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
Troye Sivan - Wild
Zach Berkman - Get Up, Get Up

If you are in a more chillout mood there's another playlist you can listen to :)

Lots of hugs, A

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful list! You've got a lot of great songs. The Weeknd, Sam Smith, & Magic! are fantastic choices. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and read this post.
I would love to know what you think so share your thoughts :)